How to Install Remix OS 2.0 On a Hard Drive:
Just follow the instructions below to install Remix OS 2.0 on your PC.
Create a Bootable USB:
- Download the Remix OS and the Remix USB installer.
- Connect your USB with your PC
- Format it to FAT32
- Execute the USB Installer.
- Now choose the ISO file and the USB drive in the Program to start the process.
- Press OK to Start the Installation.
- This will make your USB bootable and the Remix OS will be installed on it.
Install Remix OS 2.0 on your PC:
- Reboot your PC.
- On the Start Screen, Enter the Boot menu.
- Choose USB drive or move it to the top of the list.
- Reboot the PC again, in case if it doesn’t boot through USB, you might wanna change your BIOS.
- Now you’ll see a Blue Screen, prompting you to choose between Guest Mode or Resident Mode.
- You can either select Guest Mode “no data will be saved after each session” or you can choose Resident Mode “all your data and apps are saved“.
- Continue forward, Select language, Time and agree to T&C and Click Start.
- That is it, the whole Android OS in on your PC now.
Incoming search terms:
- coputer apps remix download
- remix os app for pc