No more siting in the house and catching Pokemon while doing any other work that you are supposed to do. No more visiting Gym in the virtual reality, now with the release of Pokemon Go for PC, players actually have to visit several places, if they want to capture Pokemon or want to earn a badge. Different Pokemon are at different places, some pretty far and complicated to reach that you might need to go a long way to capture it. Furthermore, the group battles and combine search for Legendary Pokemon and kicking a Pokemon out of your territory is also the part of the game.
Now is your chance to discover and capture Pokemon all around you, get in your shoes, step outside for real and explore the world to capture the best for you. Join one of the Three teams and engage in the battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms and Pokemon.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Pokemon Go for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Primary Method: Update 2x
(Knox App and Koplayer methods are added)
This might be a little different than the one previous below, but let me assure you this is the best one for Lazy players. A little complex though, but it will work.
Pokemon Go apk: Link
Lucky Patcher: Link
FakeGPS 4.6 Apk: Link
YouTube Video/Credits: Link
- Download and Install Bluestacks, if didn’t already.
- Download and Install Kingsroot to Bluestacks or Add it, however you like.
- After installation, Hit Try it and once done, hit optimize
- Now Right Click the Settings Wheel and Restart Android
- Let it install and Don’t Reboot the system
- Open the Fakegps apk file and Select “Install as System App“
- Now open the Folder name, BstSharefolder, usually on top
- Selecy SD Card and Select Windows
- Open Lucky Patcher and Click Rebuild and Install at the bottom.
- Click the Folder Icon in Bluestack and Search for the FakeGPS.apk file and select it.
- Now comes a little Tricky part.
- Now Install or add Lucky Patcher to Bluestacks.
- Click Grant or allow, if ask for permission.
- Click Rebuild or Install on the bottom to see if it works or not.
- Install Pokemon Go and get ready for some magic.
- Now Open Lucky Patcher and hit Filter button.
- Select Sort as System Apps.
- Click FakeGPS and launch it.
- In FakeGPS settings, make sure that Expert Mode is checked.
- Make Sure Enable your Windows GPS too.
- Now Launch FakeGPS from Lucky Patcher and Search for any Location, Central Park etc.
- Now Open Pokemon Go and let it load completely, until Failed to detect location is gone.
- Now your character will land on the location you have set in the FakeGPS.
- Change the Location to see your character run.
- Ask other players for near Pokestops or Gym and just enter the location.
- Have Fun.
Download Apk: Link
Bluestacks 2: Link
Remix OS: Link
NoxApp Player: Link
Visit the Next Page for Installation Process.